Duties and Responsibilities:
All tasks related to patent examination process which include, but not limited to, the following:
• Translating the examination reports from Arabic to English.
• Translating the responses provided by clients from English to Arabic.
• Conducting patent searches at the Patent Offices.
• Preparing and drafting Office Action responses and reports.
• Liaising and managing the work with other team members across the region.
• University degree in engineering or life sciences.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and drafting skills both in Arabic and English.
• Excellent research and analytical skills.
• Proficient in using Microsoft office applications such as word, excel, paint.
• Fast learner, trustworthy, reliable, accurate and detail oriented.
• Ability to meet the deadlines.
• Third language is a plus.
- No minimum years of experience is required, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.