New Aeon is pleased to offer you a job as a Senior Android Developer at New Aeon. We trust that your knowledge, skills, and experience will be among our most valuable assets.
• Write and architect efficient, scalable, and well-documented code using the latest technology and best practices.
• Must be able to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve production bugs.
• Work quickly, independently, yet collaboratively.
• Collaborate with multiple engineering teams.
• Identify and resolve device performance issues.
• Determine workload requirements and deliver solutions.
• Strong visual design and user experience instincts.
• Collecting the needed data and information from the business team and upper management and do the needed communications.
• Discuss and analyze the estimation for the projects and orient all parties.
• Evaluate the team and the quality of work from other parties.
• Ensure to work with the latest technologies and practices.