• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.
• Performing coding assignments.
• Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
• Creating and implementing design plans.
• Analyzing code segments.
• Delegating tasks to team members.
• Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology developments.
• Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related.
• Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
• Solid experience in coding.
• Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
• Strong knowledge of HTML and web frameworks.
• Good communication skills.
• Good time management skills.