Financial services company looking for
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
• BSc in MIS or Marketing or any related fields
• Have personal drive to excel
• Have good interpersonal skills
• Business writing skills
• Very good in English, writing, speaking & writing, fluent is preferable.
• Strong presentation (written and verbal) and negotiating skills – able to influence and persuade in decision-making processes both internally and externally
• Excellent problem solving skills – able to effectively and proactively work to identify key issues, route cause(s) and identify appropriate solutions and/or facilitate resolution through working with the relevant parties
• Able to work with minimum supervision and to make effective and appropriate decisions independently of others and also work as a part of a team.
• Demonstrates high levels of energy, self-motivated and enthusiastic – prepared to go the extra mile
• Computer literate - able to use Microsoft suite of packages and operating systems
• Marketing experience will be an added advantage
• Carry out market research and customer/country analysis to determine the business development strategy for the region
• Assessing agents and offering best solutions.
• Monitor, analyze and improve Agent/location performance on an ongoing basis. Identify any barriers/problems quickly and implement the relevant solution as required
• Handling website & social media partner requests and complaints.
• Prepare monthly performance reports for each designated country along with any other presentations, statistics, reports for existing agents, new business prospects as may be required by senior management/RD/regulatory agencies
• Other ad hoc duties as required by the business.
Companies That Hire Here
These companies post jobs frequently on Jobs in Jo