Assistant project manager at market research company
Full-time Job opportunity:
Al Mustakella for Research (IIACSS), an Iraqi social and market research company is looking forward to strengthening its team in Amman with a new and fresh graduate to fill the position of an Assistant project manager. Our teams have worked on managing social and market research projects in Iraq and the Middle East in the last 15 years. The teams are located in 7 offices around Jordan and Iraq. For more information about our company please visit the website www.iiacss.org
What we offer:
A quick and strong push into the labor market. We train and assist our employees and promise to deliver them with challenging projects that will quickly add a lot to their experience and skills. The position will include a lot of communication skills with our customers from all around the world in the domain of market and social research. We promise also a friendly and healthy work environment and direct POC to guide the new employee.
1. Fresh graduate - (Major in business informatics, computer engineering, computer science, and communications are preferred due to needed basic scripting and computing skills).
2. Fluent English speaking, writing and reading.
3. High communication and social skills and high commitment.
4. Excellent in MS excel, very comfortable with using excel functions
5. The ability to work under stressful and time-pressured situations
6. Ability to understand the Iraqi accent.
If you think you are the one for our team, we are happy to receive your full CV (in English) including all your past experiences
Companies That Hire Here
These companies post jobs frequently on Jobs in Jo