• Responsible for the definition, design, development and successful and timely completion of major new features in current and future products.
• Work with engineering team members to explore and create interesting solutions while sharing knowledge amongst the team.
• Performing code reviews for your peers where you will be learning from and contributing to a collaborative working model.
• Recommending alternative approaches to solving complex problems and utilizing new technology to achieve goals.
• Own key components within our platform. "Owning" means envisioning, designing, creating, building, and supporting features and areas of the app that will impact millions of users.
• Working at different levels of the stack in order to pull off challenging features. Highly adaptable to rapid change and re-prioritization.
• Responsible for debugging and delivering the best possible application performance and adopting the best testing practices to help you find and fix bugs early.
• Mentor and grow developers by cultivating curiosity and deep technical understanding.
• Set the technical direction and strategy within the team and strategize to influence technology.
• Partner with product management to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that invigorates our community and inspires our peers.
Companies That Hire Here
These companies post jobs frequently on Jobs in Jo